Dublin, Nov. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Bioherbicide Market Research Report by Source, Formulation, Mode of Application, Mode of Action, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Bioherbicide Market size was estimated at USD 1,014.43 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,140.18 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.73% reaching USD 2,082.46 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Bioherbicide to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Source, the market was studied across Biochemical and Microbial.
- Based on Formulation, the market was studied across Granular and Liquid.
- Based on Mode of Application, the market was studied across Foliar, Post-Harvest, Seed Treatment, and Soil Application.
- Based on Mode of Action, the market was studied across MOA Involving Photosynthesis and MOA Targeting Enzymes.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Agricultural Crop Type and Non-Agricultural Crop Type. The Agricultural Crop Type is further studied across Cereal & Grain, Fruit & Vegetable, and Oilseed & Pulse. The Non-Agricultural Crop Type is further studied across Plantation Crop and Turf & Ornamental.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Bioherbicide Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Bioherbicide Market, including Bioherbicides Australia PTY Ltd., Certified Organics Australia PTY Ltd, Deer Creek Holdings, Ecopesticides International, Inc., Emery Oleochemicals, Hindustan Bio-Tech, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Mycologic Inc. Innovative Biologicals, Special Biochem Pvt. Ltd, and Verdesian Life Sciences.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Bioherbicide Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Bioherbicide Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Bioherbicide Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Bioherbicide Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Bioherbicide Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Bioherbicide Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Bioherbicide Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Surge in demand for the organic products
5.2.2. Strict regulatory norms on the use of synthetic chemicals
5.2.3. Creates fewer pollutants and decreases water contamination
5.3.1. Threat of secreted metabolites by the microbes
5.4.1. Advancement in the genetic engineering
5.4.2. Robust expansion of food and beverages industry
5.5.1. Lack of consumer awareness and adoption
6. Bioherbicide Market, by Source
7. Bioherbicide Market, by Formulation
8. Bioherbicide Market, by Mode of Application
8.4. Seed Treatment
8.5. Soil Application
9. Bioherbicide Market, by Mode of Action
9.2. MOA Involving Photosynthesis
9.3. MOA Targeting Enzymes
10. Bioherbicide Market, by Application
10.2. Agricultural Crop Type
10.2.1. Cereal & Grain
10.2.2. Fruit & Vegetable
10.2.3. Oilseed & Pulse
10.3. Non-Agricultural Crop Type
10.3.1. Plantation Crop
10.3.2. Turf & Ornamental
11. Americas Bioherbicide Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Bioherbicide Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Bioherbicide Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
15.1. Bioherbicides Australia PTY Ltd.
15.2. Certified Organics Australia PTY Ltd.
15.3. Deer Creek Holdings
15.4. Ecopesticides International, Inc.
15.5. Emery Oleochemicals
15.6. Hindustan Bio-Tech
15.7. Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
15.8. Mycologic Inc. Innovative Biologicals
15.9. Special Biochem Pvt. Ltd.
15.10. Verdesian Life Sciences
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9devna