The global anti-aging market is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Online stores are likely to develop at a stellar rate in the coming years.
- Allergan Inc. (AbbVie Inc.)
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Christian Dior SE
- Elizabeth Arden Inc.
- Ella Bache
- Estee Lauder Companies
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- L’Oreal SA
- Neutrogena Corp. (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.)
- Nexgen Biopharma Ltd. (Geoffery Allan Holdings Inc.)
- Orlane SA
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Revlon Inc.
- Robanda International Inc.
- Shiseido co. Ltd.
- Unilever Plc
This is due to a rising number of online stores, as well as a rising consumer preference for shopping online, which is supporting the global anti-aging market over the forecast period. The availability of various products supports online stores to expand their business.
The global anti-aging market is segmented based on the demography, industry, products, services, and devices. Based on the demography the market is segmented into age, gender, and income. Based on industry, the market is augmented into the skincare industry, hair care industry, and dental care industry.
Based on products, the market is further segmented into the anti-wrinkle products, anti-pigmentation products, UV absorbers products, and hair care products, based on services, the market is again sub-segmented into the abdominoplasty, adult acne treatment, anti-pigmentation therapy, liposuction services, chemical peel, breast augmentation, eyelid surgery, sclerotherapy, and hair transplant. Based on devices, the market is augmented into radiofrequency devices, laser aesthetics devices, anti-cellulite treatment devices, and microdermabrasion devices. The above-mentioned segments can be customized as per the requirements.
Among the devices, the laser aesthetics devices are expected to boost the segment growth over the forecast period. As the treatments are easier and tend to be shorter in duration than traditional surgical procedures. Less anesthesia is required in these cases, and procedures can often be done on an outpatient basis instead of requiring a hospital stay.
Geographically the global anti-aging market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period. The increasing health infrastructure along with expenditure by the government is fueling the growth of the market over the forecast.
- Global Anti-Aging Market Research and Analysis by Demography.
- Global Anti-Aging Market Research and Analysis by Industry.
- Global Anti-Aging Market Research and Analysis by Product.
- Global Anti-Aging Market Research and Analysis by Skincare.
- Global Anti-Aging Market Research and Analysis by Devices.
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global anti-aging market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global anti-aging market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the global anti-aging market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.2. Financial Analysis
3.1.3. SWOT Analysis
3.1.4. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Impact of Covid-19 on Key Players
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Anti-Aging Market by Demography
18.104.22.168. Baby Boomers
22.214.171.124. Generation X
126.96.36.199. Generation Y
4.2. Global Anti-Aging Market by Industry
4.2.1. Skin Care Industry
4.2.2. Hair Care Industry
4.2.3. Dental Care Industry
4.3. Global Anti-Aging Market by Product
4.3.1. Anti-Wrinkle Products
188.8.131.52. Anti-Wrinkle Creams
184.108.40.206. Anti Stretch Mark Creams
220.127.116.11. Botulinum Toxin Injections
18.104.22.168. Dermal Fillers
4.3.2. Anti-Pigmentation Products
22.214.171.124. Anti-Pigmentation Creams
4.3.3. UV Absorbers
4.3.4. Hair Care Products
126.96.36.199. Hair Colour Products
188.8.131.52. Anti-Hair Fall Products
184.108.40.206. Hair Gain Products
4.4. Global Anti-Aging Market By Services
4.4.2. Adult Acne Treatment
4.4.3. Anti Pigmentation Therapy
4.4.4. Liposuction Services
4.4.5. Chemical Peel
4.4.6. Breast Augmentation
4.4.7. Eye-Lid Surgery
4.4.9. Hair Transplant
4.5. Global Anti-Aging Market By Devices
4.5.1. Radiofrequency Devices
4.5.2. Laser Aesthetics Devices
4.5.3. Anti-Cellulite Treatment Devices
4.5.4. Microderm Abrasion Device
5. Regional Analysis
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/284kyi