These are the top freelance jobs for Artificial intelligence professionals
Artificial intelligence is gaining a lot of attention recently. Industries are implementing more AI solutions and tools because it enhances efficiency, reduces manual labor, and helps businesses earn better revenues simultaneously. In areas like medical diagnosis, speech translation, accounting, AI has outperformed humans in every possible way.
AI has not only generated profits for businesses but has also created numerous job opportunities. Recent studies reveal that individuals from both tech and non-tech backgrounds are aspiring to pursue a career in artificial intelligence, which will also fulfill the growing demands of skilled AI professionals in the tech industry.
This article provides a list of the top freelancing jobs for individuals aspiring to pursue an AI career.
• R Algorithm Developer: This job profile requires the candidate to perform machine learning operations like classification and regression. R programming provides various packages and features for developing AI neural networks. According to Toptal, the estimated length for this job role provided by a marketing and advertising company is 1-2 weeks, on a part-time basis.
• R Mentor: This opportunity is provided by a technology company with global operations and high-end partners. The company is looking for a mentor to work on R programming and assist others to help approach the problems concerning R. The estimated length for this job role is 2-4 weeks with remote working facilities.
• Model Interpretability Machine Learning: According to Upwork, for this job role, the candidate has to build a machine learning model on a provided database by the recruiting company. The company will allow the selected candidate to choose from a list of platforms, according to one’s proficiency, based on which the application will be developed. The estimated period for this job is less than a month and allows remote working.
• AI Project Manager: This job entails working on implementing AI and machine learning onto e-learning platforms. The company is looking for a project manager who will assist and supervise a team of AI The estimated duration for this role is 3 to 6 months for 30 hours per week.
• Software Developer to develop Research and Analysis Tool for Amazon: The company is looking for a full-stack software developer/web developer to make a research and analysis tool for Amazon. The tool would be cloud-based with front and backend development and CRM management. The duration of this role will be discussed after the candidate is hired.
• Data Scientist: This job requires an AI professional with over 4 years of experience in the field to develop a recommendation engine. The candidate must be familiar with different programming languages like R, Python, and Spark, and should also be adept in natural language processing. Excellent communication and collaboration skills will be a bonus to get hired. The duration of this job is 3 to 6 months with less than 30 hours of work per week.
• Topic Modeling (NLP) in Python: For this job, the candidate has to carry out topic modeling of reviews using LDA or any other procedures best suited for the job. The candidate has to use the trial-and-error method until an optimal number of the most distinct topics is reached. The candidate also has to use AI algorithms to classify new reviews into topics. The company is looking for someone with intermediate experience in the field and is providing remote working facilities.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy