Learning programming languages might become a compulsion for aspiring tech professionals in the future
For almost any domain, including web development, machine learning, data science, or any other field, the most crucial prerequisite is the ability to program using programming languages. Over the years, the software development industry has exponentially grown at a much higher rate than ever imagined before, paving the way for an even lucrative career option for several aspiring software developers and programmers. The knowledge possessed by these professionals should align with the existing coding requirements of the industry. There are several programming languages to learn, but only the top programming languages provide all-around services and can be used for several purposes. In this article, we have listed the top 10 programming languages for 2022 that aspiring tech professionals should know.
- Python: Python is the most preferred language for anyone who starts programming. It has a simple syntax, which is efficient for beginners to understand and use. It is widely used in web development, software programming, and many other uses. The language includes rich library support, automatic garbage collection, improved interaction with other languages, and enhanced GUI support.
- Go: Go was developed in 2007 for APIs and web applications. It has recently become one of the fastest-growing programming languages due to its simplicity, as well as its ability to handle multicore, network systems, and massive codebases. It has gained massive popularity among hi-tech IT companies for its simple, modern structure and syntax familiarity.
- LEARN THESE TOP 10 PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES TO IMPRESS YOUR BOSS
- TOP 10 PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES YOU MUST ACE IN 2022
- TOP 10 PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES THAT BIG TECH COMPANIES USE
- Kotlin: One of the major selling points for Koltin is that Google loves it. In fact, Kotlin has been Google’s most preferred programming language since 2017, meaning that apps and solutions built with this language get all kinds of perks before everyone else. Google appreciates the innovative features and functionalities for Kotlin-based apps, and developers can stay ahead of the competition by coding with this easy-to-use language.
- C++: C++ has risen over the years and has become a go-to programming language for analysts and researchers. But it has also become quite popular for game development purposes. It is important to learn C++ in 2022 to become a competitive developer in the gaming industry. The language is extremely useful for system software development and integrating project management methodologies.
- Java: The topmost object-oriented programming languages implement Java’s well-known algorithms to write concepts that can run anywhere. This allows Java programs to run on any system that supports Java, without the need for recompilation. The language is used to create Android apps, web, desktop, and scientific applications.
- R Language: Several big tech companies use the R language to run their businesses. With the increasing demand for machine learning and data science in 2021, it is quite evident that R will be in-demand in 2022 and the skill to program with R might make the candidates stand out in front of employers. It is an open-source programming platform that includes a wide range of libraries and frameworks.
- PHP: PHP is an open-source programming language created in 1990. Web developers find it essential to learn PHP as it is used to build more than 80% of the websites on the internet, including those like Facebook and Yahoo. With its increasing use cases over the years, PHP will definitely be in demand in 2022.
- Scala: Scala is another language that is highly recommended for beginners due to its easy learning compatibility. It was designed as a general-purpose programming language, which can be used for object-oriented as well as functional programming.
- Dart: Dart is quickly rising in the industry as a simple coding language, following the C language syntax. It means that Dart is pretty easy to learn and has a wide range of applications in multi-platform and cross-platform development. Learning Dart might not seem like an extreme necessity, but it does provide several added advantages to the developers over learning traditional programming languages.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author