Data-driven decision-making is the need of the hour for every organization in the world. The procedures by which the data is accumulated, stored, studied, and acted upon are the most crucial aspects that business leaders should consider before proceeding towards any market-related decision. Therefore nowadays, data science has become one of the top courses leading to the trendiest jobs in the tech industry. In this article, we have listed the top technology and AI companies that are hiring data scientists in 2021.
• Apple: Apple is one of the biggest tech giants in the market that uses innovative and advanced technologies to provide the best services and products to its users. The company uses data to improve and tailor user experiences with Apple products. The large amounts of voice data gathered from Siri are analyzed to improve speech recognition patterns and better guide users towards information.
• Oracle: Oracle is a leading American computer technology corporation that sells database software and technology, cloud-engineered systems, and enterprise software products, particularly its own brands of database management systems. Oracle employs data scientists to develop data-driven AI applications, cloud-based IoT applications, machine learning models, and more.
• Microsoft: Microsoft is a leading tech company that produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. The company is best known for its Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office Suite, and other related products. It uses the Azure AI and database technologies to measure customer satisfaction and enhance user experiences across products ranging from Skype to Office 365.
• Google: Alphabet, Google’s parent organization encompasses YouTube, Nest, and so much more. Data lies at the heart of Google’s search engine, which uses web index data to match queries with results that are evaluated for accuracy by machine learning algorithms. The company also uses data to develop scalable storage solutions and applications.
• HCL Technologies: HCL is among the top global engineering service providers (ESP) that has partnered with the world’s most innovative and successful organizations, complementing R&D services. The company offers competitive engineering software and solutions that span from embedded software, hardware, VLSI design, mechanical, PLM, and software engineering.
• MuSigma: It is one of the world’s largest pure-play big data analytics and decision sciences companies. MuSigma operates through a unique ecosystem that brings together people, processes, and platforms. There are currently 3500 data scientists working for them around the world. The company has also0 been named Walmart’s Supplier of the Year on four occasions and is one of the top companies for data scientists around the globe.
• Fractal Analytics: Fractal Analytics is a well-known artificial intelligence company that provides services in packaged goods, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail and commerce, and the financial sector. The company’s objective is to employ AI and aid the world’s most admired Fortune 500 firms by powering every human decision in the enterprise to reshape business through science and advanced data tools and uncomplicate decision making, enabling human intelligence to be free to innovate new technologies.
• TEG Analytics: TEG Analytics is a data science-as-a-service company that helps companies to make decisions at the intersection of business, technology, and applied mathematics. TEG focuses on the alignment between the speed of business and the speed of insights and specializes in sales and marketing analytics offering various analytical products and services.
• Impact Analytics: The company creates cutting-edge AI-powered retail automation technologies for rapid deployment and substantial revenue gains. Impact Analytics gives a 360-degree view of the market to help businesses automate complex procedures and turn data into insights. To create solutions that attract more clients, the company combines business expertise from top-tier strategy consultants, skilled data scientists, and advanced machine learning algorithms.
• Slack: Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, processes, and applications to enable employees to work together and access thousands of critical applications and services. Different companies use Slack services to bring the employees alongside accurate information.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy