Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a global technology business to hire a dedicated Talent Acquisition Specialist for their EMEA & APAC Regions.
Talent Acquisition Specialist – EMEA & APAC (13 countries)
FULL FLEXIBILITY – Remote – Office based in Liverpool St, London (For collaboration and stakeholder meetings) likely once per quarter – successful applicant will be in commutable distance to London.
A leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe, the company has 3,000 employees in more than 60 locations across 15 countries, serving thousands of clients globally.
This role will suit an individualwith extensive internal recruitment experience across multiple countries.
Reporting to the VP Human Resources, you will play a key role in the full-cycle TA process working closely with hiring managers in you’re dedicated countries. Working on an average of 15-25 roles, you will be a sole contributor playing a part in strategy and process improvement with a close relationship to the US Talent Acquisition team.
* Partner with hiring managers and HR business partners to understand business objectives and talent needs.
* Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process whilst partnering with line management to plan and implement cost-effective sourcing solutions that deliver top talent for DFIN.
* Provide expert support to hiring managers on recruitment strategies and practices that support the goals and direction of their business.
* Proactively identify passive candidates by utilising advanced research techniques and a variety of sourcing methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter, candidate databases, social media, networking, referrals etc.
* Research, recommend and implement new sources to help identify a diverse pipeline in line with DFIN’s Diversity Equity & Inclusion strategy
* Provide excellent candidate management; conduct initial screens to evaluate potential opportunities, conduct candidate update calls to follow up on process and ensure closure that leaves candidates with a positive experience.
* Provide market intelligence on the labour market that helps keep managers informed and set realistic expectations.
* Work effectively with external recruitment partners as required.
* Experience in in-house or agency/RPO full-cycle recruiting, with experience sourcing talent across multiple geographies and time zones (experience with both EMEA & APAC would be an advantage).
* Strong generalist recruitment background (experience recruiting in commercial, customer service and corporate functions is preferred).
* Track record of quickly building and maintaining effective business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, incl. hiring managers, HR colleagues and candidates.
* Ability to manage a high volume of open positions and screen candidates in a professional, efficient and effective manner.
* Experience using Success Factors ATS would be useful.
We have an excellent benefits package on offer with this role, total flexibility on hours (When working with Singapore and APAC countries) and the ability to progress within the business and the dedicated region, this role will suit a TA specialist that enjoys a high level of autonomy.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.