To create commercial value through proactive and responsive resourcing services and the delivery of cost effective resourcing results. Manage talent pools and relationships with stakeholders to support the Resourcing Strategy.
A leading global insurance group
The key responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition role:
- Accountable for delivering a resourcing service whilst increasing the level of high quality directly sourced candidates within the Company and Group resourcing activities to reduce cost for the business.
- Support the development and to drive the Resourcing Strategy which attracts and recruits the right people at the right time.
- Develop, implement and maintain robust operational and annual resourcing data analytics
- Accountable for defining and developing sourcing approaches.
- Provide support in scoping, shaping and implementing structural and process change to form and end to end resourcing provision.
- Establish, maintain and utilise talent pools for candidates who have been unsuccessful for previous roles but could be suitable for roles in the future.
- Accountable for the development and deployment of best practice approaches and activities such as selection methods, assessment centres and testing.
- Promote external employer brand, using innovative ways to promote the company.
- Development of social media platforms and campaigns which supports a positive company image and acts as the key attraction method.
- Support the implementation and optimisation of the Group approved Applicant Tracking System
- Management of Master Service Provider (predominately IT contractor base) or RPO model
- Develop line manager capability in selection practices working in conjunction with HR business partners & Group HR team
- Business continuity and succession planning whilst working in conjunction with HR business partners and Group HR Team
- Knowledge share across the group, supporting different geographical best practices and needs
- Own and optimise candidate experience journey, driving necessary improvements to enhance the company reputation
The successful Talent Acquisition candidate should:
- Strong diversified 360 recruitment experience (In-house and / or recruitment agency), ideally within the financial services or insurance industry
- Excellent direct sourcing capabilities utilising active and passive sourcing channels as well as interviewing techniques
- Exposure recruiting vacancies within the IT / technology space would be advantageous
- Experience in crafting inclusive job adverts, interview questions and other hiring material that contain non-biased language
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to create collaborative partnerships to become a trusted partner for hiring managers
- Ability to resolve recruitment issues or challenges in a professional and timely manner that do not have routine solutions
- Best practice recruitment and selection policies and regulations from sourcing through selection
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organised and efficient as well as been adaptable and able to handle multiple priorities
– 12m FTC
– Talent Acquisition role
– Great opportunity
– Hybrid Working
– Surrey or London Commute