We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Lead on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in London and hybrid/remote working.
The successful candidate will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Full-life cycle recruiting for a range of roles and career levels across our front office and business management business.
- Advise senior stakeholders on the Talent Acquisition process including but not limited to market intelligence, sourcing strategies, search execution, answering candidate’s questions, and offer negotiation
- Advise stakeholders on the market, be able to preempt risk with the ability to run complex offers across the region.
- Identify and implement creative, impactful and cost-effective sourcing strategies to identify top talent
- Source, screen and assess candidates for open positions at all levels within our front office business areas against open requisitions as well as opportunistically.
- Drive recruiting activities at various levels; develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective candidates as well as business unit leaders and respective HR colleagues within the firm.
- Develop and execute search strategy and workflow in collaboration with senior management for all open positions including direct sourcing and search firm engagement
- Partner with the Compensation team, HR Business Partner, and hiring teams to formulate and deliver offers
- Provide direction and partner with Recruiting Associate regarding job postings, interview scheduling, interview feedback collection, onboarding activities, etc.
- Actively partner with the campus recruiting and EMEA talent acquisition teams to share best practices and provide a seamless service to internal clients
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all information in the firms applicant tracking system
- Share best practices and identify continuous improvement opportunities
The successful individual will be:
- Client centric, highly collaborative, and possess a team-first attitude
- At least five years’ experience in the asset management industry
- 8+ years of hands-on recruiting experience within a corporate and/or progressive search firm, including sourcing and full-life cycle covering front office positions.
- Demonstrated track record with creative sourcing methods via networking, organizations, internet, referrals, investment data providers, and direct recruiting
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer services to the candidates as well as client base; serve as an ambassador, representing the business in the candidate market
- Solid understanding of local nuances, visa requirements etc.
- Proven ability of working with senior stakeholders at MD level.
- Strong credibility and presence, and the ability to influence hiring managers across a variety of personalities
- Strong interviewing/assessment skills and ability to influence and close candidates in highly competitive situations
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills; strong prioritization skills with proven track record of adapting to quickly changing business needs
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills required
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems, Internet recruiting (e.g., LinkedIn), and MS Office Suite: Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Business, Management or Finance; advanced degree a bonus
- Additional European languages are of interest but not essential
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.