Reporting into the HRIS EMEA Lead, the Senior HR Specialist – Workday Implementation will be the Technical Lead for the roll-out of Workday. The roll-out of Workday is scheduled for Q4 2022 and is planned for 18 markets within the EMEA region. You will work closely with the external implementation partners. This role is until the end of 2022 (as a minimum) and offers hybrid working. Previous experience supporting a Workday implementation is essential.
Our client is a well-known international company.
Reporting into the HRIS EMEA Lead, the Senior HR Specialist – Workday Implementation will be the Technical Lead for the roll-out of Workday. The roll-out of Workday is scheduled for Q4 2022 and is planned for 18 markets within the EMEA region.
The roll-out will be for the following functionalities:
- Core HR
- Talent Management (Performance/Succession)
- Compensation Planning
- Hires & Terminations
- Time and Attendance (US/Canada)
In the delivery of your role you will partner with the external implementation partners.
You will be responsible to increase user adoption to improve systems and processes, while ensuring service delivery excellence and timely resolution of system escalations and day-to-day issues to support our dynamic workforce needs
You will partner closely with Global IS colleagues, HR EMEA and other key stakeholders across the business. Acting as subject matter expert on Workday system configuration at its early beginnings to implement systems and processes enhancements, manage business requests and deployment efforts for a thriving, growing and dynamic organisation
Own and manage a successful deployment of Workday EMEA, to include:
- Lead Workday Release management efforts, impact analysis, and implementation.
- Assist with the Change Management process.
- Build scalable solutions that will address all our business & employees’ needs.
- Understand reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps, identifying the root cause and creative problem-solving and own the on-going improvement of our Workday configuration.
- Serve as key point of contact to monitor its implementation and analyse short and long-term resolution.
- Lead system-related training for Workday employee and end-users across EMEA
- Create and update documentation and training/quick reference guides for pertinent system implementations. Provide appropriate communications.
- Conduct audits for data quality/integrity and system maintenance, ensuring accurate data is delivered to all parties.
- Perform impact analysis and design reviews.
- Drive projects and implement solutions at scale to simplify work, automate repetitive tasks, and optimise business processes, to drive continuous improvements that add value to the business and simplify work to improve Employee Experience.
- Partner closely with business and HR teams to understand system end-user needs and provide recommendations to keep Workday integrations simple and efficient.
- Up-skill the people team by transferring knowledge to the wider team to support our shift towards a self-service approach to tools and resources.
- Set in place best practice guidelines and advise the people team on the overall architecture of the system to ensure we are making the most of its capabilities
- Design and document HR metrics and integrations.
- Play a key role in projects aimed at improving our people processes, especially where Workday can deliver significant gains. For example, the integration of Workday with Simpplr, etc.
This role offers hybrid working.
The role is until the end of 2022 a a minimum expectation – on either an FTC or daily rate basis.
To apply for the role of Senior HR Specialist – Workday Implementation for our client in Slough, your profile will closely match:
- Strong Workday experience – ideally supporting an implementation.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to act as technical lead and support all related tasks.
- Experience of working with global teams and stakeholders.
- Must be within commutable distance of the Slough office and happy to do hybrid working.
- Available at short notice and able to commit until the end of 2022.
The client is open to daily rate options too for this role.
This Senior HR Specialist – Workday Implementation role offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary.
- Group Personal Pension Plan – typically 4% EE and 7% ER contributions. Up to 9% EE and 10.5% ER.
- Private healthcare.
- Life Insurance.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Half day Friday.
- Private dental.
- And more.