An exciting role for someone with a blend of Reward and some HR experience to successfully deploy the global HR strategy that links into talent, retention and future growth of the Business.
Manufacturing/Engineering business with a global reach.
As Reward & Projects Business Partner you will play a pivotal role in the development and planning of Reward across the European business. Additional aspects of the role will include:
– Managing incentive plans and sales incentive plans across EMEA, including implementation and ongoing tracking.
– Providing guidance on Compensation, incentive plans, policies and salary information for planning purposes to HR and managers.
– Subject matter expert on overtime eligibility, including training and guidance for managers.
– Developing and cascading compensation, benefits and fleet communications.
– Ensuring recruitment approval processes are in line with external/internal benchmarks.
– Data analytics and reporting for the Region.
– Acting as a Business Partner to EMEA and local leadership team.
To be considered for this role you must have experience within Reward/Compensation and ideally combined with some broader HR experience )highly advantageous).
Experience within an international role and/or complex global/matrix structure is highly advantageous.
You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to build excellent relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders across regions. Sound communication skills both written and verbal are also a must.
Up to £65,000 per annum + car allowance + bens