‘The Resourcing Partner Wishlist’ – An inspiring Leader / Manager, autonomy, projects, commercial, operational responsibly, great stakeholders, pace, a clear vision, development, and scope… I’ve probably missed a couple out but, if you are looking for a role that ticks all of these boxes (and more), we might have just the opportunity for you!
Henlee Resourcing is working with this niche Global business with a base in Swindon to recruit a talented and experienced Resourcing Partner on a permanent basis. The role will be mostly remote therefore can be based pretty much anywhere in the UK with occasional travel to Swindon / sites throughout Europe where and when appropriate. The Organisation has a solid strategy for continued growth and success, a great culture and a respected and valued HR team!
Reporting to a developmental HRD and being part of / embedded within the wider HR Business Partnering Team, you will take responsibility for sourcing, screening and recommending qualified candidates to Hiring Managers for all positions within the European Region, being responsible for building pipelines, scheduling interviews, posting new positions and extending offers. This role will be responsible for the execution of the talent acquisition strategy within the region through collaboration with the region Leadership and the HR team.
- Source for candidates using LinkedIn and other recruiting platforms / job boards where active and passive candidates can be identified
- Partner with Human Resources and Hiring Managers to understand staffing needs
- Identify talent through sourcing strategies including cold calling, referrals and internal networks
- Build Pipeline of candidates for frequently hired positions and departments
- Develop industry-specific partnerships for networking purposes
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate, identify and summarise relevant experience and skills
- Schedule interviews to present qualified and interested candidates to Hiring Managers
- Schedule travel for candidates as necessary
- Sending out regional recruiting communication to Employees on open positions
- Prepare requisitions for approval and post internally and externally
- Prepare and deliver offer letters – monitor for signed and returned offers
- Special projects involving process improvements
- Working with the HRD and wider HRBP Team to build and execute a cost-effective resourcing strategic plan for the Region
This ‘true’ Resourcing Partner position will really suit someone who desires the autonomy to drive the talent acquisition strategy for the Region. If you are somebody who is looking for move that will provide autonomy and progression / scope – we’d very much like to hear from you!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.