Recruitment Project Manager/ Analyst (Operations – Fulfillment centres and Logistics) – £75,000 – £80,000 + guaranteed sign-on bonus for yr1 and 2 + stocks
Company: Working for the fastest growing, globally renowned e-commerce business
Hybrid: Mostly remote – expected in the London office once or twice a week.
Senior Program Manager – Recruiting Performance, EMEA
This role is for you if:
- You have an analytical mindset
- Can spot trends and need for process improvement
- Can manage and interperate data effectively- providing solutions
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders
- Have strong Project management skills
- Good knowledge of sysrtems, data, excel
Do you see problems as opportunities? Are you willing to dive deep to develop solutions? Do you seek to challenge the status quo and get excited about managing recruiting performance, pipeline management, risk and opportunities?
EMEA Ops Talent Acquisition (TA) is growing. To support TA’s continued growth and success, we are looking to recruit a data driven and analytical Senior Program Manager to lead our Operational Pipeline Management workstream across EMEA. The role will be based from the UK offices in London, located between Liverpool Street and Shoreditch and offers a high level of flexibility across home / office working.
As Senior Program Manager, Recruiting Performance for EMEA, you will lead on all workstreams impacting current and future recruiting performance and delivery, ensuring TA is able to look round corners, identifying operational delivery risks and opportunities ahead of time.
Through analysis of candidate pipelines, conversion ratios, cycle times and wider recruiting metrics you will ensure TA leadership have the insight (internal and external) to forecast required recruiting activity levels needed to deliver its demand at each stage of the recruiting process.
- Create scalable mechanisms and reporting processes to understand all associated risks to operational recruiting pipelines.
- Manage and scale current operational pipeline management and recruiting forecasting capabilities to enable EMEA to answer the question “do we have the right level of activity in the right place at the right time” that will convert into the demand needed. This will be undertaken across an EMEA region currently totalling 20+ countries and 50+ lines of business.
- Partner with world wide TA demand and capacity planning teams to understand HC and staffing plans impact on required activity volumes through all stages of the recruiting pipeline.
- Develop a frictionless process for recruiter resource planning across EMEA, enabling senior recruiting leaders to take the best course of action to deliver demand through changes to its recruiting process, operational delivery plan, or team HC allocation.
- Partner with central business intelligence teams to develop future state operational recruiting and delivery forecasting models to elevate current reporting and insight capabilities.
- Analyse and report out on all insights relating to delivery and pipelines risk ahead of time.
- Develop recruiter utilisation reporting capabilities to enable operational recruiting plans to be actioned in-line with required pipeline volumes.
- Managing ad-hoc projects as required to support recruiting insights, reporting and operational pipeline management planning and delivery.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in managing operational recruiting pipelines, creating insights and mechanisms that enable and scale recruiting performance and forecasting capabilities. A critical thinker with a curious mind, you may be known for always asking the questions “why”, “so what”, “what if”. You should ideally demonstrate experience in the following areas.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Data Analytics, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias.
- Experience in recruiting delivery, account management, RPO or recruiting program expertise
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, happy operating in the grey to implement scalable operational recruiting plans.
- Ability to use business acumen to influence and manage cross-functional relationships and teams.
- Proven ability to simplify large volumes of data and information, enabling TA and business leaders to quickly understand key priorities and risks required to deliver operational recruiting plans.
Desired experience, though not essential includes;
- Proven background and or certification in project / program management such as PRINCE2
- Experience in Power BI or wider data visualisation tools
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.