Join a global investment bank to autonomously support colleagues globally. London based, looking for a Permanent Pensions and Benefits expert, with over 10 years reward experience.
An investment bank operating globally, based in London.
Supporting circa 5,000 employees
A Pensions and Benefits Manager to:
– Advise strategically on pension, benefits and wellness programmes.
– Managing EMEA region
– Supporting country heads of, reviewing the benefits package and ensuring it’s market competitive
– Responding to change in legislation
– Developing programmes and polices to ensure they remain relevant e.g. in line to local legislation
– Monitor and assess risks regionally
– Project work
– Governance, budgeting, compliance, legislation changes
– Managing vendor or contract negotiations
– Managing the annual budget process
A Pensions and Benefits Manager with experience of:
– Over 10 years in reward
– International experience, with a focus on EMEA and APAC
– Working in a fast paced environment
– Strong negotiating / influencing ability
– Strong stakeholder management
Permanent Pensions and Benefits Manager
Additional Benefits TBC