National Account Manager
Are you looking for your next packaging Account Management role? Has your product lost its appeal? Are you an exceptional sales professional who can negotiate, plan and influence? If so, imagine working for a leading European packaging company who have had over £24 million invested over the last 3 years into next generation Paper manufacturing capabilities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a National Account Manager to join our External Sales team who can ‘make it happen’. Do you have experience in account management and profitability within a portfolio of accounts? Do you have experience in working in the packaging industry or within FMCG? We, at Coveris, are looking for new talent to understand and anticipate customer’s future needs as well as developing compelling solutions to client’s business challenges.
Key responsibilities will include –
- Delivery of sales objectives and targets
- Handling accounts and customer issues
- New business target to achieve
- Negotiate and operate across levels of a customer – cross selling for all Coveris business units
- Prepare tenders for submission to the commercial team – have the ability to negotiate a contract on your own initiative
- Develop a plan to improve the financial metrics for any individual account
- Gain insight and develop solutions into the customer needs
- Develop a KAP plan and share with internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and prepare for both internal and external customer meetings – Present effectively to larger audiences around the Coveris offering and group structure
- Present to a customer the Coveris offer and USP
You will work closely with the Category Sales Director to develop joint strategies that are mutually beneficial to all partners within the account. As a National Account Manager, you will have experience maintaining and growing relationships with all stakeholders and influential bodies. You will have experience of working within a team and of working closely with Production, Technical and NPD on new product development.
- Strong customer service skills and be commercially aware
- Can be trusted and can hold information in confidence
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in packaging industry
- Ability to manage multi projects and relationships
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Quality training and career development opportunities
- Career progression within and outside of the UK through our extensive EMEA site base
- Life cover at four times basic annual salary
- Private Health Care
- Free, expert pension advice
- Wellbeing programmes to support physical and mental health
- Corporate gym memberships subject to location
This role is UK based, with travel required across our sites with the occasional European travel based on your account portfolio.
If you are ready for this exciting career move and want to have a confidential discussion regarding the role, please contact our HR team on 01775 717351.
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.