Anti-aging Application Contributes 30% of Overall Microdermabrasion Devices Sales
Fact.MR’s research report on the global microdermabrasion devices market contains product definition and an executive overview. It also includes elaborative data on key market segments, namely, type, technology, application, end-user, and regions. In addition, the report contains a list of renowned companies present in the market, as well as the strategies adopted by them to compete with their rivals.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: The global microdermabrasion devices market is projected to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 4% between 2020-2030. Increasing prevalence of various skin conditions such as acne, scars, hyperpigmentation, and others is anticipated to boost the Microdermabrasion devices market over the forecast period.
Microdermabrasion devices are innovative tools that are capable of increasing circulation by pulling blood flow to the surface of the skin. These can also stimulate the body’s cell renewal process and remove dead skin cells. These devices not only reduce wrinkles and dark spots, but also provide a visibly smooth skin.
Hence, key companies across the globe are coming up with novel devices that have numerous attachments so that all the skin care requirements are met. Besides, rising disposable income and increasing geriatric population are also aiding the growth in the market.
Baby boomers are increasingly becoming conscious regarding their skin condition and are spending copious amount to keep their skin healthy and young. This is expected to fuel the sales of microdermabrasion devices.
According to the United Nations (UN), in 2019, there were approximately 703 million people between the age group of 65 years and above globally. This number is likely to rise in the near future, thereby increasing the demand for microdermabrasion devices.
“Growing penetration of social media, high-unrealistic expectation of younger looking skin, and rising awareness regarding the beautification procedures among millennials are pushing the sales in the market. Subsequently, growing preference for non-invasive and highly effective procedures for the beautification of the skin is expected to create growth opportunities for the market players,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
- By type, the capital equipment segment is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Based on application, the anti-aging segment holds around 28% of the global market share.
- In terms of end-user, the hospitals segment accounts for 60% of the global market share owing to expanding patient pool for skin diseases
- The U.S. is expected to lead the North America market for microdermabrasion devices on the back of growing penetration of social media platforms and increasing awareness regarding these devices.
- In Asia Pacific, the rapidly increasing population is projected to have a positive impact on the market revenue growth.
- Social media is expected to play a significant role in the promotion of microdermabrasion devices as key players are adopting influencer marketing to increase their sales.
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive cosmetic procedures for maintaining the overall aesthetics and self-grooming purposes is a significant factor likely to drive the sales.
- Lack of awareness of various aesthetic procedures in emerging economies such as Brazil, India, and South Korea may hamper the growth over the forecast period.
Request for customization at
Major companies operating in the microdermabrasion devices market are striving to gain a competitive edge by introducing state-of-the-art products with novel features. A few others are engaging in partnerships, joint ventures, and acquisitions to strengthen their positions in the global market.
- November 2020: BioPhotas Inc., a leading manufacturer of medical devices based in California, joined hands with Ulta Beauty. The latter is an Illinois-based chain of beauty stores that provides various beauty tools and cosmetics. This partnership would enable Ulta Beauty to expand its skin service offering in salons by including the former’s Celluma Series of Light Therapy devices.
- August 2020: Philips, a multinational conglomerate corporation based in the Netherlands, announced the launch of VisaCare device for the purpose of microdermabrasion at home. It helps in maintaining and invigorating the skin’s natural look.
- July 2020: Lancer Skincare, a renowned provider of anti-aging skincare products headquartered in California, introduced its latest Pro Polish Microdermabrasion Device. It is the company’s first ever skincare exfoliating device. It would help the company to boost its position in the skincare device segment.
Key Players in the Microdermabrasion Devices Market Include:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Allergan PLC
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Skin for Life
- Altair Instruments
More Valuable Insights on Microdermabrasion Devices Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the microdermabrasion devices market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the global microdermabrasion devices market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Capital Equipment
- Crystal Microdermabrasion
- Diamond Microdermabrasion
- Acne & Scars
- Photo Damage
- Stretch Marks
- Dermatology Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in Microdermabrasion Devices Market Report
- The report offers insight into the microdermabrasion devices market demand outlook for 2020-2030.
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for microdermabrasion devices market between 2020 and 2030.
- Microdermabrasion devices market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Microdermabrasion devices market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain –
Acne Treatment Devices Market: Increasing causes of acne as pollution causes non-inflammatory acne and harmful UV rays from the sun cause inflammatory acne to the individuals exposed to pollution and sun rays. These are the factors driving the demand for acne treatment in the acne treatment devices market.
Aesthetic Wellness Market: The demand for aesthetic wellness services is increasing rapidly with time to improve the physical appearance and treatment of skin disorders. Some the factor such as lesser side effects associated with laser therapy, increasing aging population are expected to drive the growth of the aesthetic wellness market.
Anti-aging and Anti-wrinkle Products Market: The introduction of beauty balm (BB) and colour correction (CC) creams with enhanced properties, such as skin treatment, skin repair, moisture control, and sun protection, will strengthen the sales of anti-aging and anti-wrinkle products
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology to even the most niche categories. 80% of Fortune 1000’s trust us in critical decision making.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our Unified Intelligence Engine, a revolutionary Market Research Subscription platform with a flexible pricing to suit your needs.
You can access all our healthcare research reports by signing up with MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A Fully integrated research solution for seamless single-window access Widest coverage on emerging markets, nascent products, and disruptive technologies.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583