Our client is a leader in international hospitality with a portfolio of well-known prominent brands. They are now seeking an in-house counsel to join their EMEA legal team.
Now seeking a legal counsel with a focus on commercial working closely with the Head of Legal Services EMEA. A unique selling point of this opportunity is the wide scope of work and working closely with international outside counsel, the legal department in the US and a number of VPs and business teams on key business projects across the EMEA region.
The role requires in-house experience gained in a multi-jurisdictional environment including the UK or a lawyer with a strong law firm pedigree were they have undertaken international commercial work. The role reports directly to the Head of Legal Services – EMEA. Role can be remote based in the UK or other European location.
- Strong commercial contract experience gained in a multi-jurisdictional environment covering Europe.
- Franchise, management, development and technical service agreements experience gained across the wider EMEA area from a hospitality or similar commercial background is of strong interest.
- Strong drafting, advising and reviewing skills covering a wide variety of commercial contracts including sales, marketing, data protection/privacy, procurement and company secretarial is of strong interest.
- Ability to advise and brief all EMEA legal teams on reduction of risk, changes in legislation and ongoing advise on company policy and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills – ability to communicate effectively at all levels both externally and internally.
- Language skills are of strong interest, in particular German or French.
- A proven self starter willing to take responsibility on key projects with a strong sense of urgency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally within the EMEA head office of a growing global company, with excellent exposure to interesting and challenging international work. The role offers a competitive salary and a range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a leading global company, including the opportunity to work from home with some visits to the office.
To express your interest in this role please send your CV and or cover letter to : email@example.com