Founded in Everett (US), Funko is the global purveyor of pop culture consumer products, most well-known for its collectible Pop! Vinyl figures. With over 1,000 licences, Funko has the largest portfolio of categories and items in the pop culture business. Funko’s inimitable designs span: vinyl figures, apparel, plush toys, board and card games, keychains and more. Funko also owns brands including; the innovative Snapsies toy, the Japanese inspired Paka Paka, Wetmore Forest and more. With a world renowned in-house production and creative team, the Funko brand will only grow from here.
Funko EMEA Overview
Funko EMEA’s HQ is based in West London’s Hammersmith, UK and its brand-new state-of-the-art distribution centre is based in Coventry, UK. At Funko EMEA, we have a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action whilst always striving to have fun.
Born in Southern California, Funko’s subsidiary, Loungefly, is a contemporary fashion brand that designs a wide selection of unique licensed fashion accessories including products derived from Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter, Hello Kitty, Star Wars and more. Hailed by fashion bible Grazia as “the fan-focused accessory brand”, Loungefly produces coveted and collectible fashion accessories that dedicated fans around the globe are very quick to hunt down. Made from premium materials, products include; backpacks, cross-body bags, cardholders, wallets and purses.
The Key Account Manager UK (KAM) will be responsible for management of sales to existing UK based retail and independents within an assigned customer portfolio. The KAM will coordinate marketing efforts, product launches and sales promotions with assigned UK retail partners to achieve sales and profit objectives.
The KAM will report to the Senior National Account Manager – UK, and the role will be based in Hammersmith, London.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a portfolio of UK based independent and multiple retail accounts
- Responsible for meeting assigned targets for your portfolio
- Forecasting activity to ensure appropriate inventory levels.
- Identify and grow opportunities with account base and collaborate with Senior National Account Manager to ensure strategic growth attainment plan
- Continually looking for opportunities to cross sell across all of Funko’s product categories
- Create and effectively communicate internal projects to drive revenue for assigned accounts
- Coordinate with Marketing team on retail level-based activities
- Support national events and trade shows as required
- Participate in ongoing training to learn about new and existing product lines and improve sales techniques
- Maintain high customer satisfaction with assigned portfolio
- Endeavour at all times to action/respond within requested deadlines
What You’ll Bring
- Proven account management or other relevant experience, preferably within toy, entertainment or FMCG markets
- Fluency spoken and written in English
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining attention to details
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient time management skills
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism
- Ability to travel within UK
- Experience with ERP or CRM systems preferred (MS Dynamics NAV)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to move at an extremely fast pace
- Able to work and influence cross-functionally
- A strong sales professional who has a whole array of relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Manages complexity and ability in problem-solving
- Flexible and proactive approach to workload.
- Team player ethic
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly expanding business, which is on track for phenomenal growth
- The opportunity to help grow something from a relatively small base within a highly buoyant marketplace
- Excellent promotional opportunities as the business grows
- Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving
What Funko Offers
Funko offers competitive salaries and our benefits include 25 days’ annual leave per year (pro rata), pension, discretionary company bonus and a wide variety of discounts (shopping, food & drink, entertainment and health & fitness) through Perkbox.
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
How to Apply
Please send your application to Recruitment.email@example.com