Job ID: 202205-120478
Category: People & Culture
Employment type: 1 year temporary
Job Level: Manager without direct reports
Sub Category: Recruitment & Employer Branding
- This is an approx. 12 -month temporary opportunity within the Recruitment Area of Practice (AoP) to work as a Business Network Lead (BNL), focusing on Operations & Quality for region EMEA.
- Are you passionate about translating business strategies into recruitment strategies? Do you enjoy focusing on the big picture and creating engagement in the organization towards a vision forward? Are you ready to remove roadblocks for the Recruitment team and provide mentoring and upskilling opportunities? Then, this opportunity is for you!
Purpose / Contribution / Impact
- Operate as an expert by translating the global Business Strategy of the Operations & Quality business area into a recruitment strategy for the respective region in collaboration with the other network leads, Integrated Workforce Strategy (IWS) Partner and Enterprise Business Partners (EBPs)
- Act as a catalyst to the Talent Acquisition Partners (TAPs) in the network and region by removing obstacles and providing coaching to ensure objectives tied to business strategy are met
- Create a sense of community in the network among the TAPs within regions & globally breaking down silos.
- Partners with business leaders and P&C colleagues in the network to understand the business goals, anticipate talent needs and build recruitment strategies that look at hiring holistically
- Helps form regional and/or global cross-functional work product teams as needed to meet the needs of the business
- Ensures that recruitment efforts are globalized and streamlined for the business networks he/she represents in line with the global recruiting standards
- Utilizes data and insights on a regional or global level that assess trends, help drive smarter sourcing & hiring decisions and creates innovative recruitment solutions for the network
- Works closely with TAPs across the region, creating a strong and engaged recruiting community for the respective network in which sharing of best practices & know how, business intelligence and cascade of info flows takes place
- Engage with Sub-Region Coaches, Network and Capability Leads as well as other Areas of Practice in IWS to increase learning & drive efficiency/effectiveness in recruiting regionally and globally
- Supports recruitment of new TAPs, as well as helping with their onboarding into the IWS Community
- Provides feedback to the Sub-Region Network Coach on TAP performance
- Recruits for positions within the designated business area as needed.
Expected Tasks and Deliverables
While we anticipate that this picture may change during the next couple of months, more tangibly, current deliverables the BNL for Operations & Quality EMEA is responsible for:
- Coordinating hiring activities related to global business transformations and ramp-ups for the EMEA region (e.g., several transformations within Pharma Technical Operations/PT, DC Operations & Quality)
- Member of the global Cell & Gene Therapy (CGT) work product team and coordinating required hiring activities related to the ramp-up of the new global CGT unit within PT (in EMEA mainly in Basel and Penzberg)
- Being part of the German work product team to tackle workforce and recruitment challenges across Pharma and Dia in Germany (esp. in Mannheim and Penzberg)
- Member of the EMEA Recruiting Network Lead Team, participation in the weekly meetings and active contribution to the workstreams
- Close collaboration with the Recruitment Team Leads in People Support Solutions in Budapest regarding business-specific demands and hirings.
- Business Leaders in the Operations & Quality business area
- TAPs recruiting for Operations & Quality
- Sub-Region Network Coach, Capability Network Leads, other Business Network Leads, IWS Partners
- Recruitment Team Leads EMEA in People Support Solutions
- P&C Enterprise Business Partners, P&C Business Partners
- External Workforce and Strategic Workforce Planning Leads.
Key Skills / Capabilities:
- Previous recruitment experience with strong business acumen and ideally at senior level
- Experience developing broad recruitment strategies
- Stakeholder management
- Track record of creating strong networks and collaborative relationships
- Coaching mindset
- Growth mindset
- Creative mindset
- System thinker
- Capability to lead through influence using VACC
- Tech savvy (data and technology driven)
- Proficient German skills are highly recommended.