CIOs across every industry are exploring ways that Artificial Intelligence (AI) can help accelerate innovation and deliver a powerful competitive advantage or create new revenue streams.
Today’s data centers must run a combination of modern, compute-intensive applications, such as AI and high-performance data analytics, alongside legacy applications. This creates certain challenges when using traditional data center and storage architectures and security technologies. Moore’s law is reaching its physical limits, and this requires a new way to think about processing.
NVIDIA for the last 10 years has invested heavily in developing and optimizing a compute platform to enable every enterprise to leverage AI and other modern workloads for their business. Today more than 25,000 companies worldwide rely on it to accelerate their AI training and inference workloads, including every cloud service provider and e-tailer.
The company’s GTC events are where IT decision-makers learn how the latest AI infrastructure will help meet their business imperatives in 2022 and beyond. The March 2022 conference brings together thousands of innovators, developers and IT leaders to network and hear presentations from a who’s who of organizations including Amazon, DeepMind, Dell Technologies, Deloitte, Google, HPE, Microsoft, NASA, Stanford University, Walmart, and VMware.
- How to Achieve Millionfold Speedups in the Data Center – Michael Kagan, CTO, NVIDIA; Session S41886
- What Every Business Leader Needs to Know to Be Successful with AI – Manuvir Das, Head of AI Enterprise, NVIDIA; Session S41858
- How to Implement AI Across the Enterprise – Anne Hecht, Senior Director of Product Marketing, and John Fanelli, VP of Product Management, Enterprise Software, NVIDIA; Session S41877
- The AI Infrastructure Landscape in 2023 and Beyond – What IT Leaders Need to Know – Charlie Boyle, VP of DGX Systems, NVIDIA; Session S41821
- Accelerating Software-Defined Infrastructure to Power Digital Twins and Virtual Reality for Today’s Data Centers – Kevin Deierling, SVP of Networking, NVIDIA; Session S41890
- Accelerated Data Centers Advancing Communities, a panel discussion with Louis Stewart, Head of Strategic Initiatives, Developer Ecosystem, NVIDIA; Andrea Huels, Head of AI, North America, Lenovo; Alan Dones, Managing Partner and co-founder, Strategic Urban Development Alliance; and Jeffrey DeCoux, founder and Chairman, Autonomy Institute; Session S42376
- Unlocking New Possibilities for Privacy-Preserving Data Analytics with Microsoft Azure Confidential Computing, Mark Russinovich, Azure CTO and Technical Fellow, Ian Buck, Vice President and General Manager of Accelerated Computing, NVIDIA; Session S42526
- Deploying AI in the Department of the Air Force, Lauren Knausenberger, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Air Force; Session S42273
- Unleash and Democratize AI for All Enterprises with NVIDIA DPUs and VMware, Marc Fleischmann CTO Cloud Infrastructure, VMware, Michael Kagan, CTO, NVIDIA; Session S42522
- Accelerate Enterprise Insights with AI Use Cases on 5G Networks – Srinivas Chitiveli, VP, Product Management, AI Edge Applications, Mavenir Systems; Session S42499
The free, virtual event takes place from March 21-24 and features more than 900 sessions with 1,400 speakers talking about AI, accelerated data centers, high performance computing and graphics. Register for GTC to hear from more AI experts like these on what matters most now and how to set your organization up for success.