International Payroll Specialist £60k to £65k + Bonus & Agile Working – City
A leading, global Asset Management firm based in the City seek an experienced International Payroll Specialist.
Reporting into the Global Head of Payroll in the US you will be the subject matter expert for the UK and 9 EMEA offices.
Please note that my client are operating an agile working pattern of 2 days in the office and 3 working form home.
- Processing the UK and 9 EMEA payrolls of around 900 employees in total. EMEA Countries include Luxembourg, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Ireland and Jersey.
- Oversee and manage salary sacrifice benefit schemes, such as, Childcare Vouchers, GAYE, Cycle to Work & SIPP, ensuring proper handling of taxable & NIable wages.
- Prepare and produce all UK year end filings and forms, including P60s and P11Ds.
- Working with the Global Head of Payroll and Global Head of Tax, providing assistance and responding to inquiries from the HMRC.
- Accurate payroll processing and reporting of multiple share schemes.
- Ensuring that the UK payroll is compliant with the local regulatory requirements & SOX controls.
- Active involvement in the global mobility transfers and STBV’s.
- Identifying deficiencies and implementing system & process changes as necessary, working with the rest of the Payroll team to ensure consistent processes across the organisation.
- Working with & provide necessary support to IT/Project Managers on system upgrades.
- Provide collaborative support & guidance to HR and other teams on payroll matters.
Technical skills & experience:
- Must have strong UK and EMEA payroll experience and exposure
- Must have strong payroll systems knowledge
- Strong Excel (V Look Ups and Pivot Tables)
- Confident communicator internal and external
- Vendor management experience
- Attention to detail
- someone that wants to take ownership of a role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.