Our client is a global manufacturing company that designs and manufactures a range of products that are premium brands within their industry.
The HR Director for EMEA will support the leadership and have a fundamental role in shaping the organisation for further growth across Europe.
Our client is a global Industrial / Manufacturing and production company that designs and manufactures a range of products that are known as premium brands in their industry. The organisation has 3 business focusing on Europe, the US and APAC. The EMEA business is based West of London and based not far from Slough.
Following a acquisition in Europe the organisation has grown its manufacturing and distribution network across Europe. They now have over a 1,000 employees across both manufacturing and Sales & Distribution. The client operated a number of factories across Europe.
Reporting to the CEO EMEA, The HR Director EMEA will be part of the regional executive team for Europe.
Based west of London and close to Slough / Heathrow the post holder will be accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it as well as providing strategic counsel and first-class business partnering for all people matters across the business.
The post holder will need to become a trusted confidante and coach to the Executive Leadership team on key issues.
The successful applicant will specifically be required to:
- Manage and Develop the HR Function
- Business Partner the CEO and Senior Leadership Team on the day to day HR issues affecting their businesses.
- Develop the People strategy in line with the business’s objectives across Europe
- Optimise the integration of the Existing Operations in Europe.
- Support the integration of further acquisitions in Europe.
- Identify and provide a people change and Transformation strategy that will align to the organisation’s growth strategy and vision.
This role will be hugely important in getting this organisation ready for successful future growth.
Candidates applying to be HR Director EMEA will need to demonstrate recent and in depth experience in the following areas:
- A proven track record in originating, implementing and leading HR in a capital rich organisation where a product is being manufactured or where there is a production within a factory setting.
- Experience in industries where there is production on a large scale or at volume such as FMCG, Food Production, Engineering, Industrial / Manufacturing or Pharma would be desirable.
- Experience managing an HR team and designing and implementing an HR agenda across an EMEA footprint is essential.
- This HR Director EMEA will need to have had experience partnering at the CEO and Board level and be able to influence and present on the advantages of any suggested new people initiatives
- Experience of advising on, supporting and managing M&A activity.
- Change management and transformation experience is essential. Experience of Transformation and Change in areas that include Integration post M&A, HR Transformation and Organisational Culture and Modernisation would all be valuable experience in this role.
Candidates will need to be located West of London and close to Slough and Heathrow.
An opportunity to work with a company in the Industrial / Manufacturing space that is on a growth curve across Europe.
A salary of circa £130,000 + benefits that include a car allowance, bonus and LTIP