Head of L&D Europe, Manufacturing/FMCG, London, £75,000 – £95,000 plus good benefits
Reporting into the Chief Learning Officer for this FTSE global business, this is a brand new role due to the growth of the business into Europe
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Heads / SLT to establish a learning programme for not only experienced hires but also trainee graduates, high potential and succession planning as well as working closely with external consultants engaging them to support in technical delivery.
You will thrive on creating a learning programme that is fresh and new, but also you will have the ability to adapt current programmes to suit the environment you work in.
You will be digitally focused, as the remit you will oversee spans a number of countries in Europe and the Middle East.
Working from the London office in the West End 3 days a week as a minimum depending on business demands.
- Partnering with the Country Heads and Regional Partners to drive the learning programme and define the capability strategy to deliver across the regions
- Be responsible for engaging and facilitating at all levels in the business from front line factory to senior level Management,
- Create programmes to suit different styles of learning, for examples a learn on demand programme, as well as be able to deliver other methods and styles, moving away from traditional classroom led training to a more virtual style
- Focus on developing the onboarding programme, High Potential and succession programme as well as Early careers and Early leaders programme as well as DE&I and other supported learning
- Utilising the LMS to support, drive and deliver learning.
- Work with external consultants when needed to assist in the creation and delivery of learning as well as business leaders and HR Partners in the business
- Engage with the wider business and build collaborative relationships
- Be responsible for learning across Europe and the Middle East
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong Learning and Development background, a consultative mindset and keen to try new ways of learning out and be excited about creating new programmes
- Experience within any sector, but a good understanding of how different cultures and levels learn. this role will support all from factory floor through to office senor leaders so a broad range
- Used to working digitally, very used to working with online tools
- Experience of creating programmes and delivering them
- Experience of working on programmes such as early career/Grad programmes, as well as leadership and development.
- Able to work in an environment which is unstructured and one you can put your stamp on and carve out.
- Happy to be in the office 3 days a week (London)
- Occasional travel, but very minimal
If this is of interest, please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.