Startup layoffs have started in earnest in the US. And a slowdown in funding has operators across Europe wondering if hiring at startups in the region will be affected.
But never fear, there’s still work out there. Many startups and scaleups are still welcoming new hires. From Revolut to Back Market, here are companies that Sifted has confirmed are still hiring new talent.
Whether you, a friend or a colleague are on the lookout for a job, check out what’s in store. You never know, your dream job could be waiting for you.
And if you’re a company continuing to hire, drop us a line and we’ll add you to the list.
- Yapily , a London-headquartered fintech offering open-banking solutions is still hiring in multiple departments , such as talent and sales.
- Callsign , a digital-identity and fraud startup, also has a number of openings.
- Lantum , a London-based healthtech helping doctors find the work they need and make connections with other healthcare professionals, is hiring engineers , product people and events talent.
- Busuu , a London-situated online community for language learning has numerous positions open .
- Atom Learning , a London-based online learning platform for Key Stage 2 and secondary school, has a handful of open roles .
- Pod Point , a London-headquartered startup providing chargers for electric vehicles, is on the search for software engineers, developers and more .
- Karakuri , a robotic food preparation system, is looking for engineers in its London office.
- Onfido , a London-headquartered digital identity platform is looking for new hires across Europe, the US and India.
- Tessian , a London-situated platform which protects employees’ emails, are filling up a bunch of roles here , across engineering, product, sales and more.
- Immersive Labs , a Bristol-based cyberskills learning platform for organizations, has open roles in the UK, Germany and the US.
- Cleo , a London-stationed fintech banking assistant app is on the lookout for people in engineering, product, design, marketing and commercial positions.
- Tractable , a London-based startup using AI to predict the cost behind car accidents and natural disaster repairs, needs engineers, customer success talent, business development, marketers and more .
- Paddle , a platform for software businesses, has a multitude of roles.
- Learnerbly , a London-headquartered workplace learning platform, has a handful of open roles here .
- QuantumBlack , a London-based startup which collects data to help companies improve, is taking on a variety of engineering roles .
- iwoca , a London-stationed lending fintech, has several open positions in its UK and Germany teams.
- Elder , a London-headquartered healthcare platform for live-in senior care, is searching for talent in sales, customer success and more.
- Healx , a Cambridge-headquartered health platform accelerating and discovering the development of rare diseases, has a few opportunities open .
- Graphcore , a Bristol-headquartered startup creating technology to help AI researchers make new working approaches in machine intelligence, has a bunch of roles going. Check them out here .
- Bossa Studios , a London-stationed games developer, has two positions available .
- Plum , a Shoreditch-based fintech with a personal finance bot, is keeping its eyes peeled for a head of PR, engineers, a senior product designer and more .
- Converge , a London-based startup building wireless sensor networks for the industrial Internet of Things (IoT), is currently searching for talent in the product and engineering fields .
- Contilio is a London-based AI analytics platform helping the construction industry to improve project performance and enable real-time payments. The fintech has a few engineering positions here .
- Fintech giant Revolut has 250 positions open currently.
- Looper Insights , a London-based company which specializes in providing analytics and tracking for media content, is searching for talent in customer, technology and operations .
- Multiverse provides apprenticeships in tech and beyond, and is looking to hire for multiple roles across London and New York .
- Intruder is a cybersecurity startup based in London, and it has multiple opportunities across tech, product and marketing .
- Smarkets, a London-based sports betting company, is currently hiring for multiple roles.
- ClearScore is a personal finance company with over fifty vacancies.
- Adzuna is a London-based job search engine, with nine roles open, including web developer and country manager positions.
- 3S Money, a London-based fintech, looking to hire for positions across sales and partnerships.
- Modulr is a fintech headquarted in London, with roles available across London, Edinburgh, Amsterdam and Spain.
- Pleo, a payment solutions company headquartered in London, is hiring for roles in customer experience, software engineering, marketing and more.
- Emma is a finance super app looking to hire backend engineers.
- monese, a fintech that provides mobile money accounts, is hiring for roles in engineering and product accross London, Talinn and Warsaw.
- Acin provides a risk control platform, and they’re hiring for engineering and data roles.
- Goodlord, a rent tech startup based in central London, is hiring for 17 positions across engineering, referencing, customer success, product and marketing.
- Zumo, a Scottish crypto smart wallet, is hiring multiple roles .
- InstaDeep creates decision-making AI products. The company is headquartered in London and is hiring for roles in BioAI, engineering and operations.
- Ably is a realtime digital experiences platform looking to hire for remote roles across engineering, product and sales.
- GoCardless is a London-based fintech with roles available in finance, people, product and sales.
- Cutover is a work orchestration and observability platform with a London HQ and hiring for positions in engineering and sales.
- eduMe, a London-based edutech company, is hiring for sales and tech roles.
- Papercup is a AI-powered video translation startup based in London with several openings.
- Truelayer, a London-based fintech, is hiring for over 50 roles across Europe.
- Pointr is a location platform for smart buildings headquartered in London, and it is hiring for positions in tech and sales.
- Wise, a London based fintech founded by two Estonian friends, is recruiting for over 400 roles.
- Speechmatics is a Cambridge-based company, which uses machine learning to convert speech to text. The company is hiring for roles across in the UK, the Czech Republic and beyond.
- Hook is a B2B SaaS company based in London who are currently hiring for engineers, data scientists and sales roles.
- Just Eat Takeaway is a London-headquartered food delivery scaleup, hiring for over 400 positions across various departments.
- Mercuryo is a London-based fintech hiring for various roles in tech, finance and more.
- Rooser is a startup tacking seafood waste, with offices in London, Edinburgh and Saint Malo. The company is hiring for roles across tech and product.
- Crowdcube is an investment crowdfunding platform headquartered in Exeter, with over 20 roles available.
- SEDNA is a London-headquartered smart email platform with various roles available.
- Improbable is a metaverse technology company, with over 170 opportunities.
- Wagestream is a London-headquartered financial wellbeing app, with over 20 roles available.
- Birdie is a London-based company, which provides software for care businesses. The company has around 30 roles open, in various departments including customer support, engineering and sales.
- Tide is a London-headquartered fintech with roles available in London, Sofia and remotely.
- Codat, a company which provides API for small business data, has 35 roles being advertised at its London office.
- Funding Circle is hiring for a variety of remote roles and roles based in its London HQ.
- Fidel API is a global infrastructure platform headquartered in London. The company is hiring for more than 30 roles across its engineering, sales and customer experience teams.
- Garrison, a cybersecurity company based in London, is recruiting in its engineering and operations departments.
- Luminance is a tech company headquartered in London, which creates AI to process legal documents and contracts. The company is hiring for sales and tech roles.
- Feast It is an events tech company looking to hire for roles in web development, account management and social media.
- Quantexa, a London-headquartered data analytics company, is looking to hire for roles in tech, sales and beyond.
- 10x Banking is a fintech headquartered in London hiring for roles in business and engineering.
- Climax Community is a startup tacking climate change, based in London. The startup is hiring for six roles across management and software.
- ANGOKA is a Belfast-headquartered company, which protects smart cities and mobility. The team are hiring for roles in business and engineering.
- Wirex is a London-headquartered fintech company with vacancies in the UK, USA, Malaysia and Poland.
- HealthHero is a healthtech company with headquarters in London. The team is hiring for a variety of roles accross finance, clinical, operations and more based in the UK and Ireland.
- Accurx is a London-based health communications startup, hiring for roles in the engineering and product teams.
- Doctorly, a digital platform for doctors, is hiring in Germany.
- Trade Republic , a Berlin-headquartered shares trading app, is hiring.
- Forto, digital logistics and freight forwarding company, is hiring globally in everything from talent to operations .
- Personio, a Munich-headquartered HR management software tool, is hiring for several roles across Europe.
- Solarisbank, a banking-as-a-service platform, also has multiple openings.
- Delivery Hero is a Berlin-headquartered delivery scaleup with over a hundred roles available internationally, from tech to legal.
- CLARK, an insurance advisor app, is hiring for roles in tech, sales, marketing and more.
- Taxfix, a tax app that provides technical solutions to do your personal tax return yourself, is hiring for over 60 open positions in the Berlin HQ and Madrid office for a variety of areas including HR, marketing, data, engineering and much more.
- OneFootball is an international football media startup headquartered in Berlin. The team is hiring for 72 roles across social media, sales, product design and partnerships in various locations.
- Avant Arte, a Dutch art platform which connects collectors with artists, is hiring for sales executives, engineers, talent folk and more.
- MessageBird, an Amsterdam-based business communications startup, has multiple openings across various departments.
- Picnic, an Amsterdam-headquartered online delivery supermarket, is keeping its eyes peeled for talent in multiple roles, from engineers to developers, analysts to UX designers and more.
- smartocto is a Nijmegen-based company building smart editorial analytics systems for newsrooms and marketers, looking to hire in marketing and sales.
- bunq, a fintech unicorn, is hiring across marketing, engineering and customer support.
- SO Connect is a B2B SaaS company based in Amsterdam, hiring for roles across sales, operations and development.
- Adyen is an Amsterdam-based fintech with openings in tech, marketing and more.
- Mollie, is a fintech company headquartered in Amsterdam, which actively hiring across its various departments including commerce, engineering and marketing.
- WeTransfer is a file-sharing platform headquartered in Amsterdam, hiring for roles in Amsterdam, London and New York.
- Autofill Technologies, a deeptech company transforming inspection workflow processes for the automotive and rail industries, is hiring in its engineering and operations departments.
- Heura, a Barcelona-based foodtech startup producing plant-based meats, has multiple open roles from business development and people operations to head of content and more. Jobs are available across major European cities like London, Paris and Milan.
- Typeform, a Barcelona-based application software developer, has several roles open across engineering, customer success, product and marketing.
- Jobandtalent, a Madrid-situated digital hiring platform, has a load of roles in the pipeline across everything from marketing and engineering to product and finance.
- TravelPerk, a Barcelona-headquartered travel management platform, is hiring across all teams, with most roles available in engineering, sales and customer care.
- Factorial, a Barcelona-stationed human resources software for SMEs, has a couple of open roles for a product designer and a full stack developer.
- Marfeel, a Barcelona-based platform helping publishers to boost their traffic, revenue and engagement is hiring for its teams in the likes of Germany, the Netherlands, the US and Canada.
- Holded is a smart business management software with roles available across customer support, product and tech.
- Alan, a Paris-headquartered health insurance startup, has posted a few open roles in the last several weeks. It has also grown massively over the last few years, securing unicorn status in 2021.
- Algolia, a Paris-stationed startup focused on helping development teams to create quality customer experiences, has hundreds of roles available across R&D, revenue, customer care, marketing, finance and more.
- Back Market, the French refurbished gadget marketplace, is hiring for a handful of roles across several departments as it continues to grow. Earlier this year, the French unicorn became France’s most valuable startup.
- Qonto, a Paris-based fintech with a focus on banking for businesses and freelancers, is hiring for its teams across several European markets.
- EasyMile, a Toulouse-based startup that develops software to automate transportation platforms, has more than 20 roles on its jobs board — these are primarily based in Toulouse and Berlin.
- Doctolib, a Paris-headquartered digital health platform, has several new open roles across multiple European markets.
- Dataiku, a Paris-stationed software unicorn, is hiring across most of its teams. There are a lot of roles here for teams based outside of Europe too, with job postings in the US, Australia and Japan.
- Sarus, a Paris-based startup developing software to enable AI to take over work with sensitive data securely, only has one job opening posted on its site — a product marketing lead.
- eFounders, a Paris-situated startup which invents, generates, and tests business ideas for software-as-a-service (SaaS) products, is hiring for several roles in its core team, as well as for the companies it has created.
- Spendesk , a Paris-headquartered fintech platform helping businesses to spend and track their finances, is hiring for multiple teams, including engineering, customer success and marketing.
- Colonies , a coliving startup, has recently posted several roles. It’s after a VP of projects, a development analyst and a senior talent acquisition lead. Learn more about Colonies in our piece on coliving here .
- Planète OUI , a Lille-based energy company, is hiring for a handful of roles.
- Owkin, a French-American AI health startup, is hiring for over 40 roles in engineering, partnerships, marketing, medical, commercial and strategy.
- Bolt, the ride-hailing app headquartered in Talinn, is hiring for over 900 roles.
- Smart data startup Scandit currently has 74 open roles across a number of departments around Europe. The team is hiring across business development, engineering and IT, finance, marketing and more.
This list was last updated on July 21 2022.