TikTok has announced that it’s recruiting for a full-time payroll analyst based in its Dublin City Headquarters.
The Payroll Analyst will support the TikTiks “Organisation Effectiveness Accounting and Analysis-EMEA.”
The successful applicant will work with both domestic and international stakeholders to support the continued growth of TikTok across the globe.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing and improving payroll operations of multiple counties in Europe with a main focus on Ireland.
- Effectively manage payroll vendors by strictly adhering to the contract and SLA.
- Develop relationships with local authorities, including Social Security, Tax, etc.
- Partner with HR Business Partners, HR Operations team to upgrade employee experience.
- Responsible for accurate, on time, compliant payroll delivery and execution.
- Strong understanding of contractual obligations and how to apply these.
- Travel required (20%-30%, European countries, Beijing).
The qualifications/experience that TikTok is looking for in a candidate includes having a BA or above or working towards a CIPP.
Other requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of Irish payroll, and employment laws in regulations across Europe but not limited.
- Hands-on, strong functional knowledge and a minimum of 3 years in-house payroll operation experience.
- Payroll and tax knowledge across multiple countries in Europe.
- Strong vendor management and project management skills.
- Strong influence and stakeholder management skills.
- Second language – German, French, Polish, Spanish, Italian，Russian，Swedish would be a plus.