The EMEA Data Privacy Analyst’s responsibility is to ensure privacy compliance for the Company under applicable laws, regulation, and guidance.
- Provide subject matter expertise in regional privacy laws, such as EU and UK GDPR, as well as other federal, state, and local laws as required.
- Document risk assessments for reported privacy incidents under applicable standards.
- Review master services agreements, contracts, subcontracts, and other documents for privacy compliance requirements.
- Conduct Privacy Impact Assessments and Transfer Impact Assessments and document privacy controls.
- Assist with developing or revising data privacy notices for regional project teams and corporate staff groups.
- Lead or assist with virtual and/or on-site privacy audits.
- Contribute to the development of corporate and project-specific training and awareness material.
- Plan and conduct data protection trainings.
- Respond to ad-hoc privacy-related questions from both internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience in data protection, privacy, cybersecurity, regulatory compliance, legal or equivalent function for a large, matrixed organization.
- Ideally 1+ years of privacy-specific experience.
- Knowledge of EU/UK GDPR.
- IAPP EU Certification (CIPP/E) preferred.
- Strong organization, attention to detail, analytical skills, and problem-solving capabilities with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priories in a fast-paced, or organizationally complex, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stake holders.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong English language skills (spoken and written) and other foreign languages as desired.
- Must be a team player, yet able to work independently and exercise good judgement.
- Heightened awareness of business ethics and compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Experience using OneTrust preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
- Exciting and responsible tasks.
- Flat hierarchies in a matrix organization.
- Competitive salary according to experience & competences.
- Annual bonus.
- Attractive options for company pension.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office.
- Tailor-made training concepts.
Application Submission Information: