Minerva is expanding its staff in Greece. Image Credit: Minerva Bunkering
Marine fuel supplier Minerva Bunkering is seeking to hire a bunker trader and a physical trader for its office in Athens.
The company is looking for candidates with at least five years of experience in the industry for both roles, it said in job advertisements on LinkedIn this week.
The bunker trader advertisement lists the following priorities for the role:
- Implementing and executing an effective sales strategy that achieves KPI targets
- Trading of bunkers on a physical as well as back-to-back basis
- Proactive selling and inquiry follow-up
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of marine fuel clients within the shipping industry
- Identify opportunities for new businesses growth
- Developing good relations with suppliers, clients and other stakeholders
- Price quoting, fixing, and post-delivery service
- Preparing internal reports to track and analyse market activity, performance and trends
- Providing bunker market expertise and analysis including pricing, supply/demand balances and competitive intelligence
For more information, click here.