Continental European Markets Quick Service Restaurants Account Manager
Avignon, France or Haddenham, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Export Market Commercial Controller, your role will be to build customer intimacy and develop McCormick business with McDonald’s in continental European markets (outside Nordics and CEE). You will also be responsible for the coordination of different global projects.
Accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets for allocated markets
• Clear awareness of risks and opportunities versus target,
• Working with cross-functional teams to deliver multiple complex projects,
• Full accountability for forecasting, P&L and pricing,
• Executing limited-time-offers pricing aligned with margin goals,
• Identify key areas for future strategic growth.
• Align and maintain clear and effective ways-of-working with McDonald’s functions, supply partners, distributors, franchisees and charities,
• Ensure all purchasing, quality, R&D and marketing relationships are being managed in accordance with relationship matrix goals,
• Proactively seek customer feedback and drive continual improvement as necessary,
• Cross-functional relationships and McCormick McDonald’s Global Leads relationships.
New Business Opportunity development
• Work closely with internal and external new product development teams to identify new business opportunities,
• Ensure full understanding of McCormick current capabilities/Brands within EMEA to identify new category opportunities,
• Continuous learning required to ensure understanding of future capabilities that could provide new opportunity.
Coordination of global projects
• Work closely with McCormick teams in North America, Turkey, Dubaï, China and APZ to progress on allocated projects and reporting.
International travel frequency external: European travel to support growth agenda with allocated accounts (expect min. 4-6 customer visits per market and per year).
• Strong financial/commercial acumen to drive performance and operate and interpret a P&L
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
• Proven track record of effective working in cross-functional teams
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Adaptive communication style
• Level headed and diplomatic through adversity
• Quick to build relationships and leverage for negotiation or needs
• Ambitious, driven, able to operate at a fast pace
• Decision making in ambiguous situations
• Languages: Fluent in English and in French.